Monday, October 4, 2010

Stuck In Neutral real ending

Crackle...Crackle...Crackle...Oh no, I can’t be having a seizure. Not now, is my dad going to kill me? All of a sudden mom breaks through the widow and rolls on the floor with a gun; it looks like an army machine gun. She starts shooting in all directions.  “What the!”  Dad yells he pulls out two pistols from his leather jacket and shoots rapidly toward the door way that mom is hiding behind. Oh thank goodness I know that dad didn’t kill me, but why did mom try to kill dad.  Wow people in robes, a castle, and a gate that says welcome to heaven? Am I dead?
Paul comes home the next day with Cindy. “Why did mom have to come home early?” he asked Cindy.  Before she could answer they saw moms face on the front page in a prison jumpsuit.  “Oh my gosh mom brutally killed Shawn and dad last night in his bedroom.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment